Pages

Labels

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Woman in Chippewa Falls drives car into her husband after an argument about today's recall primary.

According to Police Chief Wendy Stelter:
Officers found the couple had a dispute over who Amanda Radle was voting for in today’s recall primary election for governor.

As she was trying to leave the residence, Jeffrey Radle stood in front of her vehicle in the dead-end alley. That prevented her from leaving.

Amanda nudged Jeffrey with the vehicle numerous times. Jeffrey would retreat and then reestablish his ground. At one point, he climbed onto the hood.

Finally Amanda Radle attempted to drive around her husband. Jeffrey Radle reportedly jumped in front of the vehicle and was struck.
Who was for which candidate? And did anyone get to vote? I'll just guess Amanda was for Falk, and Jeffrey was for Barrett. You might think Jeffrey was for Walker, but a vote for Falk will help Walker, as noted here.

ADDED: I am totally getting into The Chippewa Herald. I took the survey "What do you do when a tornado siren sounds?" (my answer: "none of the above"), and now I'm reading "Couple losing faith in true government representation." And I'm fascinated by this bright-pink owner of a "Custom Weaponry" shop who's "struggling to keep up with demand."

UPDATE: Apparently, Jeffrey was for Walker, and Amanda was for "one of the women candidates" — presumably, Falk, as I originally guessed. Falk was the crossover preference of Walker supporters. Jeffrey was so wrong in so many ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment